Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Terrytoons Two-fer Tuesday!!

Here's a couple of Terrytoons, starting with Mighty Mouse in Mother Goose's Birthday Party. There's a couple of great Jim Tyer scenes in this one. The second is a Gandy Goose short, 1942's Night Life In The Army. This is the only Gandy short I can find, though I'm pretty sure I have a few more on a disc somewhere. I had to re-encode it to get the file size down so the quality is even worse than my original. Unfortunately I don't have any original Terrytoons art to accompany these cartoons. But I did have a couple of small model sheets hiding on my hard drive.


3 comments:

Marc Deckter said...

Mother Goose's Birthday Party is the greatest! I used to watch short clips from this cartoon frame-by-frame over and over at Dr. Strange Q's Website - back before I found it on one of those cheap Public Domain DVDs.

Thanks for uploading it!

Charlie J. said...

THANKS!!!

musicradio77 said...

Thanks for the Terrytoons Kevin. If you enjoyed these two cartoons with Mighty Mouse, Gandy Goose and Sourpuss, I recommend, "The Last Round-Up", "Dingbat Land" and "Wolf! Wolf!". The cartoon "Dingbat Land" is a sign language version of a Terrytoon short with Gandy Goose. If you have a non-sign language version, e-mail me:
BrooklynGuy78@hotmail.com Thanks!