Monday, April 24, 2006

Baby's New Formula

I don't have any of my own work to post right now so I going to share this beauty with you. Baby's New Formula was created by Aaron Springer whom you may know from SpongeBob and The God Damn George Liqour Program. He also had created the Perriwinkle shorts from Cartoon Networks short lived show Sunday Pants. I have to see if I have any of those still, if so I'll share. John K. supplied one of the voices. Just a heads up, this one is NOT for the kiddies.

2 comments:

John Paul Cassidy said...

I have this short on one of my Spike & Mike DVDs and noticed a John K. influence until I saw the credits and found he was involved! :)

I also noticed background music from DESTROY ALL MONSTERS, GODZILLA VS. MECHAGODZILLA and GHIDORAH THE THREE-HEADED MONSTER (I'm also a big Godzilla/tokusatsu fan)! I always thought Akira Ifukube's work would be perfect music for John K's cartoons (MECHAGODZILLA was by Masaru Satou, though, but he's a good choice, too)!

Marc Deckter said...

Hi Kevin - thanks for uploading this hilarious cartoon!

Your blog is great - I'll be checking back often!